Friday, May 16, 2008

ok i m going to do a quick one, i wanna go running again.

sorry that i took so long to update, the last post was actually typed in sentosa, while i was waiting for my fren at the internet kiosk. and yes, i went sentosa on mon!

you wun acty believe it, becos i went shopping b4 that, and i only reached sentosa at 8pm! but seriously, there is another side to sentosa in the night, and i simply love it. i m really glad at the end of the day i told my fren that i would go. :) although i was v upset with some stuff. haha.

we took the sky ride, had fun with the luge, and it was really a great time. i needed the air, i needed the break, and i knew that. i think the best thing was toking with my fren, i seriously din think toking would help, becos i was feeling all so moody, but i realised, it did help, even though just a little bit.

and to my fren, just want to say thank you, although once again u will not read this, and u r really so terrible sometimes. but somehow toking to u always help, and u seem to noe what i m going thru, and seem to understand me in the spiritual. for some reason, that little contact we have is always magnified in the spiritual and i treasure my fellowship with u. although there r times i still feel you're terrible, and i only get to talk to u like 10times a year, but i m glad it's always quality time. like wad i have said, u never fail to make me think, and without me saying, u seem to always be able to know and sense a lot of things, and i m really appreciative of this friendship we have. sometimes i feel you're moving on so fast and it scares me, but to think again, we're just different. i seem to be taking things slow nowadays, hopefully not too slow.

but anw, back to sentosa. i sat at siloso beach toking to God at 1 am, and He spoke to me. Ting the deeper the water, the bigger the ship it can carry. If you noe what God is toking abt. i dun really want to explain la. those of u who knew what happened, u prob understand. and i m really thankful, that He was there, spoke to me and made my day.

then i told God i will pick up, and the next day in pm He came and blew me away. I really pray it will not stop there. there must be sth more isn't it?

it has been quite crazy ever since exams ended. i noe. i seem to be online lesser and lesser, coming home later and later, but all this time serving God, praying is so well spent. and now, i m excited, though nervous and scared at the same time abt what is going to happen.

that's all peeps for my long update. i may be gg sentosa again on mon, if not i dunno wad i'll be doing. haha. but i m gonna take a break definitely. it's another wkend in the spirit. i promise u. haha. we have really been praying a lot lately!!!! but it is good. amen.

spirit, blow us away. yes Lord, blow me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment