Thursday, September 18, 2008


it's amazing how there is this calmness that comes over me, and how i have grown in this area.


i know probably i will get increasingly frustrated, and really, things would not just work out this way, but the peace that God has given me, and the word, touches me in a big way, and i really do treasure it.


treasure how i will not be vexed. treasure the faith in God. lol. fang will noe exactly wad i m toking abt.


n becos of the peace and the faith, it saves me a lot of time from thinking abt it, and helps me to focus in a big way. oh man. thank you Jesus.


leaving for northeast asia in 3 days' time. gosh lord that is very surreal.


and i have a feeling, this trip will change my life. completely.


sth that i dreamt abt for so long, is really going to come to pass.


and i think, i would come back, having a better grasp of my future.


u think so? (:


keep me in prayers. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment