Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No more running wild
I'm yours for life
Well You got me here
You got me

I hear Your call tonight
Your heart is mine
Well You got me here
You got me

The second time we sang it for service, i think.
But i fell in love with the song.

Missed Pastor Kong so much, and I was so glad that he was back to preach again.
What a powerful word in season.

What we heard, what was spoken these few days was really thought-provoking.

and yes, how many will really heed the call, to move on, and not stay where we r?

i felt a lot when i was singing this song on Sun. Having been through those things, when i sang it, tears filled my eyes. i was really telling the Lord, no more running wild, i'm Yours for life.

for many years, i heeded the call, run for the vision, yet holding on to those many things in my heart. Lord can i do this? Lord can i do that?

and yet after all these things, i come back realising, His way is always the best way. and suddenly, i just feel so satisfied doing what He wants me to do.

if i was asked to give up all these for the Lord, i would gladly do it. it's a promise Lord. from me to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment