Saturday, September 13, 2008

was reading a few friends' blog.

was walking out of my tuition kid's condo, on a sat evening, seeing all the kids swimming and the families bbq-ing.

and then i started to feel, i think i need to do sth for my soul.

you know recently, with juggling so many things, it seems like i m not seeing where i m going.

i was telling my fren, it doesn't make sense for me to drop everything in sing and go northeast asia, when i m up to my head with things.

and i was still feeling overwhelmed by so many things.

then that day when i was on my way to settling my visa, the Holy Spirit spoke to me, reminded me.

ting, isn't that wad u always wanted to do? northeast asia?

hasn't it been in ur heart?

and then i started to realise the big-ness of it all.

i m seeing destiny unfold right in front of me. and yet i almost missed it.

suddenly, it was like.. magic.

i m really going. in 8 days' time.

that dream 4 years ago, that i tremble at, cry at, is coming to pass.

sometimes i m living so much in wad i m doing, that i fail to see the significance of it all.

guys, remind me.

i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment