Monday, July 13, 2009

did i ever tell you

I HEART DR BERNARD.

listening to him everytime, is such an experience and privilege.

amazing how God can impart something like that and use man in such a way.

recently there have been many ppl ard me, who change in the way of their thinking, went far away from God or church for that matter. Some are people who grew up with me, some are people I love. I asked myself, if these people can fall, get discouraged, go off track, how about me? Can i really fight the good fight, and run the race of faith?

yest during worship, God showed me sth so beautiful, a scene that i almost forgot.

when i was in sec 2, i used to stay in my uncle's house which is on the 16 floor.

i will open the windows and window grills wide to overlook the whole neighbourhood and pray.

one night, i was moved by the Lord, 12 plus am in the morning, i was looking at the whole neighbourhood, lights and all.

with tears in my eyes, i told the Lord.

God, even if the whole world will give up on u, God forbid but even my ldrs, i will never...

and i said never...

give up on You.

and i stood there for a long time, with tears streaming down my eyes.

Yest, God reminded me. Ting, rem that promise?

yes Lord. i remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment