Monday, July 20, 2009

recently i have been forcing myself to think a lot. but i don't really think i want to bore you with whatever that I am thinking about. haha.


Dong came out on Sat and i had an awesome time fellowshipping with him! a pity we did not bring out our cameras, cos we had a great time hunting out haji lane. actually i think we were not at haji lane la, in the vicinity though. there were so many cool shops that we visited! that makes me feel like opening a store like that in the future.

anyway, i will try to put up some pics of taiwan. it is quite lame but i only took one picture there? haha. as in with me inside the picture. i think? at least none in my camera la.

so there you go!

it was a surprise trip so i only booked the tickets the day before. first time taking a plane alone so it was quite exciting. came back with pst zhuang n 2 other pastors from another church though. :)

upon arrival, i was prepared to take a bus myself to the hotel. but thank God, the workers from new life had to come to the airport so they came and picked me up. Had fun fellowshipping w them!

and the first night, we had nth to do, and guess wad?
i went shopping alone!!! haha. cos pst joe was not free, n everybody was doin rehearsals, so i went to tong hua night market myself and bought quite a lot of things. shopped for 2 whole hrs there. haha.

btw, i was really blessed cos the place we stayed was awesome. i liked the hotel. :)


This is my roomie! And u do know who she is right? haha. Miss Singapore universe 2006! She is really really nice and warm, and took good care of me! Enjoyed fellowshipping with her. She is gorgeous! Ppl will come up to her and ask to take photo with her. Haha. This is the only pic that u will see me inside i think. Ha.

give u a glimpse of the BIG toilet. It's really big. with a bathtub, a wardrobe and a shower cubicle. and the toilet bowl is the kind that u can find in ntu. Haha. with lots of gadgets and buttons and u can even warm ur toilet seat. Lol.



Cannot really tell but anyway this is my room la. Haha. n they had internet access so u see me on msn at night too! :)
I m taking a super long time to do this, and i want to sleep! will update more when i can. :)
Nights to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment