Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just thoughts

thoughts running through my mind.

it was a super-mega long day, eventful, fruitful and of course tiring.

things weighing upon my heart.

just allow me to rant.

i love my Pastor. Without him, and without his ministry, I will never be who I am and where I am today.

When you love a person, and you hurt when the person hurts, that is love.

And when people out there, and the enemy out there, hurls darts, it hurts you too. Someone used this word malice. How aptly put. I thought so too. Malice.

It all boils down to the intent of your heart. That is why King David said

“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
         Be acceptable in Your sight…” Ps 19:14

So, are the words of your mouth, and the meditation of your heart,acceptable in God’s sight? 

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy.

Someone said, the CHC DNA, have you caught it yet? there are some, who seemed like, they are really not catching it. And they are baffled, perplexed, frustrated.

www.konghee.com/blog

have you read it yet?

it reflects my pastor’s heart. really.

we are not blind. love is not blind. love sees. love looks at the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment