Thursday, June 03, 2010

my thoughts

what an irony, that after such a great conference last week, that we were on tv just the following day, apparently it wasn’t something that positive.

i have been thinking hard, and of course praying hard these few days.

it is interesting to observe reactions from everybody, members of the public, the media, the church family and of course those who are ever-present, the critics.

this thing came to my mind when this whole issue erupted, that i was so reminded of what dr cho said. his words were etched in my mind. he said, that God told him to live in the 4th dimension. You can see as the 3rd dimension sees, or you can choose to live in the 4th dimension, to see what God sees, and speak what God speaks.

You know what? People can argue and criticise all they want, they can say whatever they like to say, they might even win the argument or the debate, but at the end of the day, we cannot deny the reality of the 4th dimension. cannot deny how, even though Dr cho’s age was catching up with him, how we sense his love and such a pure spirit that he has. how he carried such an anointing of the Lord with him. how can we, describe this with the 3rd dimension?

And many who are in the 3rd dimension, try to argue against us, criticise us, analyse us but they still fail to comprehend, why oh why, is CHC like that?

I will choose the 4th dimension, to see as God sees, speak as God speaks. The media can say what they want, the critics can say what they want, i will choose to believe in what God says about the situation. Amen.

The other thing is, i am so proud of my spiritual family. we have never claimed that we are perfect, but we are one united family. i m so overwhelmed, when i read on facebook and twitter, how people said they will stand by Pst, Sun and the leadership. It is not just the staff and the leaders, but i can sense the love from the family. I love you all so much! in times like these, many would have left, but you guys stayed, gave your support and trusted YOUR and MY family, and we will continue to stand.

I love my family. I love CHC. I love my home.

Yes, like many have said, if not for CHC, i would never be where I am today. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Don’t separate God from the church, it’s quite impossible. God moves through the church, and in the church, after all, Jesus is the head of this body. :) And He reigns!

Jia you people, let’s continue to pray for this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment