Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 MONTHS AWAY!

WOOHOO~

i am officially 2 months away from May 15!!!!

As compared to a little depressed me a few days ago, I am now feeling much better, cheerful, thankful and really excited.

Yes there r many things waiting for me to do… yet God is so good.

In the midst of it all He brought us people, favours, finances, and I am believing, that all things work together for the good of those who love Him! (:

So now… i am down to confirming my wedding decoration, my caterer (food is very impt!) and I have already chosen my gowns!

I am one excited girl, because it is very exciting to put on THAT GOWN. u know u know!? Haha. I can’t wait to put up sneak peeeeekkkksssss so be patient!

Btw THE BIG DAY IS MAY 15 SO KEEP URSELF FREE!!!

OH before we go on to DA BIG DAY, we first must go through A NEW DAY!

hahahahhaa. We are going to suntec this weekend! YIPPIEEEEE!

and one more thing, i have been gaining weight after i entered phase 3…. SCREAMSSSSSSSSS. but its ok. i m praying, believing by faith, that SOMEHOW, i don’t know how, my body will listen to me, stop gaining weight, and start losing weight! AMEN.

2 more kg to go babe… YOU CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment