Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Wedding preparations

People have been asking me… how are my preparations going???

After all, I am like counting down 2 months to DA BIG DAY!

Honestly, i cannot believe it. It’s a little too surreal. Haha.

That day, as I was praying for our big day, God gave me a verse.

Prov 16:9

A man plans his ways, but the Lord directs his steps.

人心筹算他的道路,惟有耶和华指引他的脚步。

That brought me tremendous encouragement, knowing that as we plan our way, my Lord will direct our steps. Every step of the way.

Till may 15 and beyond.

I wish I can post up pretty pictures for you… but not yetttt. Hurhur.

Soonnnnnnn. (:

Oh btw, as of today, I have lost about 4.5 kg for my wedding.

I am thinking if it is enough. Obviously one can never lose enough. Haha.

Spot the difference.

MYretreat2010

Expo270211_2

No comments:

Post a Comment