Friday, March 31, 2006

i m falling in love..

with blogging n history. haah. jus had my last chinese lecture yest. it was a blast! i really really like my chinese history tcher. so very much. yest i jus had a revelation. n i think it was the Holy Spirit who told me. that i m studying in china right now, i probably will not get this kind of history lesson. which i totally agree.

i was jus so excited and so stirred up by wad lan lao shi say n honestly, i think this is wad God wants me to know. and it might jolly well as sth to do with my calling. i m sooooo interested in cultural revolution. it is like such an interesting part of history. wad will the development of China be 3 yrs frm now when i get out of NTU? will it be the top country in the world tog with US or will it even overtake US to be the superpower in this earth? i cant imagine the kind of prospects that lie in China n i love China!

lan lao shi asked a question.. wad issit that can solve the problems in China? back from the 19th century, there were already many problems in China and all the different political figures who came up did not solve her problems. who n wad will? somehow in my heart i already have the answer. and somehow in my mind i already see the vision. yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment