Wednesday, March 22, 2006

my 200th entry

it is abnormal that i m blogging 2 times in a day. but i really enjoy writing, typing and what-have-u.

had a really good time reading my senior's blog. n i think this is an area in which helen n i r really alike, we love to discover and noe how pple think, esp those that r deemed as "intelluctual", in which we begin to be inspired by the things that they write. well, i was reading and was really enjoying myself until i came to a part, in which he started to say some stuff that disturbed me. and i stopped.

i feel like i m sitting in front of my com, knowing that i have tons of workload behind me, n i m supposed to do them, yet my mind is blank, but i m jus trying to conjure sth out. the truth hurts they always say. n i suspect i feel this way cos i had a revelation of the truth. not that i dunno wad to do. i think i do, but the truth still hurts.

ever wondered y u have frens? sometimes one of the things that i m most afraid of is human relationships. becos it is sth that is so unpredictable, it can bring u sky high, and cause u to fall valley low. sth i learn as a human being for yrs is --- pple do let u down. sad but real fact.

i used to think that i m strong, courageous but at times i beg to differ. and this is one of the times that i cant agree.

God strengthen my heart.

be careful bout the things u say, the attitude u have towards others. becos u can hurt them, before u noe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment