Wednesday, March 22, 2006

my mind is filled.. with so much "what-have-u"s. our world is so fallen.. humans r so carnal.

a lot of times i wished that whatever i m thinking up there, feeling in there, it will jus automatically transformed itself into words then appear here. gee. and probably i will not be so weighed down by them anymore.

ever hoped that life will slow down so that u can take a breather? i did. n i m still hoping. but it is not gonna happen i noe.

sorry guys i noe my entry sounds so big-time pessimistic and depressing.. and many would say.. ger this is so unlike u.

n it is! haah. but i will always conclude. no matter how tough things r in my life, how matter wad kind of discouragements or challenges i go thru, i noe He is here, walking with me.

walking walking walking.. n when i cant walk anymore. He carries me. and becos of that guys..

life is beautiful. *muackz*

No comments:

Post a Comment