Sunday, March 19, 2006

a nice chat

it's been some time since i last blogged i think. and i always blog on saturdays i realise. saturdays r thinking days. acty thru'out the week there r many times i feel like blogging, but whenever i sit in front of the monitor, i will feel so tired that i dun really wan to try. and now.. i shall start blogging again.

i think i m realli a thinker. haah. as in i love to think. i do.. and i jus had a nice little chat with some nice pple and it evokes a lot of thought in me.

i love God. cos He is realli amazing and recently when i m jus thinking bout my life, i realise that i realli have grown a lot. and that was wad meiyan said will happen to me.. and i did. and i think being a cgl is really one of the best things that has happened in my life. i love it when God uses me to impact the lives of others.. that is one of the greatest joy i have being a cgl. to see my members growing, loving God more, being more committed, changed by the glory of God, seeing pple getting saved.. man.. i love my life.

jus reali wan to appreciate God for wad He is doing thru me. the great things. thank u Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment