Thursday, August 17, 2006

exhausted

i m amazed by people who can last after studying for long hours, because right now, i m feeling really exhausted. but happy. (: it feels good to study hard, to use ur brains, n to know that i m alive and thinking.

this is wad living for God is all abt. this sem i made a resolution to mug. n i m really sticking to it. yeah man xiao ting. u r doing a great job! jia you jia you.

i wanted to type this yest. one of the greatest people i can ever know is somebody who has great confidence in himself, yet is extremely humble. i wan to be like that. confident yet humble.

show me how to live
teach me how to pray
let all i think and say please you Lord

show me how to live
teach me in your ways
that i may walk with You all my days

i think it is time to change my blog skin. cos it is really quite small. esp after i put in my photos. is there anybody who will volunteer to do it for me? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment