Saturday, August 19, 2006

there is a need to talk

for some reason, right now within me, there is such a big need to talk to somebody. but also for some reason, whatever i m feeling right now is beyond words.

i told chan eng i have changed. the xiaoting in the past used to be able to talk nonstop kind of thing. that is y lim yang said, to him, i m always noisy n he can nv imagine my voice as sweet. *laughs* i still do that occasionally. rattling on n on. but more than ever before, there is silence in my life. i can't match my feelings to any word in my vocabulary. it's like there is so much within me, n i jus dunno wad to say.

i love talking. especially when i get to communicate quality stuff to people. it thrills me to have "intelluctual conversations" always. conversations with depth. i need to fulfil the need within me to link n connect to pple, with skin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment