Monday, May 21, 2007

blessed

i really feel blessed beyond words.

last wk pst derek talked about being at the right place at the right time.

then he asked, how many of you know that u r at the right place at the right time?

and we were like agreeing. then he said, how many of u know.. that there r also people who r supposed to be here but they r not?

and i felt a tinge of sadness.

God has been so good to us this few weeks. wonderfully blessed by service every single weekend. and it's not just the weekends. during sot every day, we meet with God in worship. We learn to be led by the Spirit, and everything is just so cool. God keeps speaking to me every single day.

tdy pst preached a powerful powerful msg. blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God,

i want to see you remarkably clear. i want to experience you.
i want to be totally devoted to you.

one life
i lay at your altar
one love
i have with you
touch me again
fill me as you hold
my outstretched hands

one word
you know i will follow
one heart
broken to you
use me again
your mercies follow me
for all my days

i want to be more in love with u than i've ever been before.

i mean that

No comments:

Post a Comment