Tuesday, May 01, 2007

family

family day 2007. 1 may.

R we a family?

R u part of this family?

In a family,

We give because we love.

We give our time, our finances, our energy.

We sacrifice because we love.

In a family, we go all the way out not because u r asked to, but becos u love this family.
And because you love, you will do anything for ur family members.

Do you love ur family? Do you love the vision? R u a part of this family?

We do wad we do, becos we love.
We love, because He first loved us.

not because we r told to.

I wish you will read this. I wish you will understand.
Becos i love my family. But i m heartbroken. Becos u dun love our family. You noe that?

What happened has really broken my heart.

By this shall all men know you are my disciples, if you have love, one for another.

You dun have to do it if it is too hard on you really. You dun have to bother if u dun love our family. Really. You dun.

No comments:

Post a Comment