Friday, May 04, 2007

sot

happy that exams r over today, totally excited that i am starting SOT tml! after hearing so much from everybody, i am just excited. But i want to start SOT right. (:

Today had a really nice talk with my. There is one thing that has not changed since i am young, i love talking to her. She is someone of great wisdom and can always provide me with great insights on things. It always triggers certain things while talking to her.

One thing i learn as a disciple is to press into my leader. As i grow older in God, this thing jus keeps coming up to me. It is important ting, to press into your leader. To draw from the man/woman of God. I remembered there was once God prompted me to go up to her, and ask her to pray for me, because I want to have what she has. I was freaked out, but I decided to obey God. In the past I used to be super scared of her, but i have learnt that that is silly. To be discipled is a good thing, becos u learn. We all must learn in the process to have a right attitude, not one of fear, but of respect and servanthood.

I thank God for her, for all that she has imparted to me, and I thank God for the many greater years to come!

The greatest leader of all is the greatest servant of all. God taught me that tdy.

I m really excited. But now it's 3 plus am! i better sleep soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment