Monday, July 30, 2007

my 21st

had a wonderful wonderful time. i think this is the best bday i had so far.

i m really happy this birthday.

just want to say thank you to..

1. my cg.

Guys thank you for the lovely surprise! u guys r amazing and so creative. haaha. i absolutely loved the idea (: You have been a blessing in my life! thank you!

2. my family.
i m so glad that this yr my family was here, especially my dad. he has been great! (: and my lovely cousins bought me a digi camera. the one thing that i need and want so much.

3. my fellow leaders.
wad more to say other than thank you. haha.

and everyone who was there on friday. my21st was awesome because of u. thank u.

u can tell i m really lz to tok more about it.

在踏入21岁之前,我真的觉得我需要跨出那信心的一步。

就像我曾说的,我真的觉得是时候了。但是,我也知道我们不可以纸上谈兵,我不可以说说而已。

我要晋升。

我们需要甩开每一个我们给自己的藉口,更不可以留下后路让自己走。

我要封锁每一条让我停滞不动的道路。

我要让自己没有办法,一定要向前。

No comments:

Post a Comment