Tuesday, July 24, 2007

wishlist

my wishlist for my 21st bday. due to popular demand.

ok many have asked me wad do i want for my bday. this is wad i really. (tell me wad u wan, wad u really really want) ha. anyway, i noe many of the things r out of ur budget, so it's ok. ur thought is appreciated.

1. a good n nice digi cam.
2. a good n nice handphone.
3. a good n nice mp3 player. muahaha.
4. a new wallet.
5. perfume
6. clothes, bags, belts, shoes.. u get wad i mean.

i jus wan to say this, i really dun dare to put up my wishlist, jus in case i end up having 10 bottles of perfumes for my birthday. u guys jus exercise ur discretion ok? haha.

and i used to really want a NUM bag. my members know that. but i haven been into the shop for a long time, n i think their bags r kinda ex. but if u see a nice bag in there, i dun mind. and really, i have 50dollars off their bags. so u can ask me for the voucher too. muaahhaha.

yup that is it. see ya on fri!

No comments:

Post a Comment