Friday, August 10, 2007

discipleship

pst kong taught on discipleship on thurs. i jus feel like blogging more on it.

he said,

it's when we live lives with our discipler, that is when..

your values are challenged.
your attitude is fine-tuned.
and character developed.

but to learn, you first must want to be taught.

and to be discipled, you must personally avail urself to ur discipler.

obedience is an action.
submission is an attitude.

that no matter wad happens, i will always honour my leader and not be rude to them.

when pst taught that, i was so so so impacted.

it's not that i have nv heard it before.. but.. the importance of discipleship.

the importance of having a right attitude.

pst kept on reiterating this point.

that ur attitude is so impt.

and that 1.5 hours really changed my life.

and after that session, i asked myself..

have i been a good disciple?

and can i raise up strong disciples for God?

a disciple is a trained worker with a great attitude.

my desire.. is that i can learn how to make disciples,

and that i will raise up disciples, ppl who r willing to be taught, who have a great attitude, who r broken and desire to do great things for God.

so that we can take this Gospel to the four corners of this world.

God use me, teach me, guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment