Thursday, August 09, 2007

not feeling well

recently, i have been falling sick quite abit which is bad. but i seldom let my sickness get to me and defeat me totally, jus like how i m now. i m still gonna write my sermons, brace myself, and go to sch tml.

we had a powerful powerful session with pst kong this morning. n i m so glad that in spite of my circumstances, i was there. really. i think this is a lesson that would change my life.

God.

i want to be a disciple so that i can be a disciple maker.

and that is just such a desire within me, to see more, do more, for the kingdom.

create in me a new heart Lord.

God is looking.. for that one man, one woman, who will avail himself/herself to Him. to be discipled, and to change the world.

i pray i will be found faithful.

many r called, few r chosen, even lesser will be found faithful.

let me be that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment