Sunday, January 27, 2008

i was just thinking abt it. wad do i want to do and how.

then she said sth that struck my heart.

and i realised, all that i want..

is to be a fren.

on another note, it was another awesome week. an awesome zone meeting, an awesome cg meeting, an awesome service.

dr bernard preached a word that just exploded me on the inside.

and i was telling wj. it's amazing what dr bernard preached is such a simple yet powerful truth. n i love the way he puts things across.

we used to hear alot about the Holy Spirit from Pst Ulf. and it's different hearing it from dr bernard. same Holy Spirit, same "wow" in my spirit, yet a whole different way of presenting..

my good friend. the Holy Spirit

we need you so much Lord. that we can be compelling witnesses for you.
and really, we are nothing without you.

"that experience at Pentecost would have to be so real, so spectacular, so tangible that the disciples were such convincing witnesses that 3000 souls believed that day."

"it was so real it could represent that physical presence of Jesus."

"it isn't the things, it's the quality."

"we aren't married to a religious system, we r married to a person. and it's about Him."

"you dun have the power, you are power."

God has been speaking to me over this week, again and again. and i m really thankful for that. and my wish for 2008, is that You will be more real to me than ever before in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment