Wednesday, January 16, 2008

it's weird that our conversation was not fluent, it felt like nothing, but it impacted me in a big way. thanks my fren.

i doubt u will ever see this, but i just want you to know, that one call or that one conversation on msn really meant a lot to me. :) and sometimes, u touch me, impact me and inspire me in ways u do not know.

just like yest.

thank you for forcing me to face up to reality, to realise that time is running out, and to step out and do something.

i know, i have been weak, scared, feeble, easily intimidated, and your words did stir up something in me.

what a great word that was given in meeting yest.

Step out and run. God will give strength to the feeble knees, that you may RUN. Pick up your mat and walk, and run.

thank you, and thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment