Friday, February 01, 2008

it seems like a looong while since i blogged. recently i'm really not so in the mood for blogging. :)

acty, i also dunno wad to say. haha.

but anyway, i'm glad CNY is coming. it's a time for food, for fun and for laughter.

was just toking to Minyi just now and she was persuading me to go orchard tml.

just want to say, that i really appreciate her and lim yang. yes LIM YANG. hahha. trying to emphasize that and insist on not calling him Yang. hee.

we dun really meet a lot, tok a lot or share a lot, but somehow, i do treasure this friendship that i hide at the back of my life somewhere.

and honestly, i've got to repeat myself, LIM YANG HAS CHANGED!

everybody thinks like i'm toking nonsense but it's true it's true it's true. He really has.

and he has changed for the better.

cool eh i'm complimenting him on my blog. haha.

i used to rem me n mei used to say when we were in sec sch, that he will make a good bf. haha. so that's true too.

k tml watching lim yang busking at taka. :) i'm being nice huh.

signing off peeps. seriously i cant really stand the trend nowadays. nth for me to buy. sho sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment