Saturday, February 09, 2008

jus finished watching coffee prince and i had a good time praying. He is good. love u Lord. and love Your presence and how it comforts my soul. Thank You Jesus, for showing up whenever I need You there.

i will sing forever
Jesus I love You Jesus I love You

CNY is going to be over soon, before i knew it, it just passed me by like that. :) it's back to work, cg, church and frens again.

anw, met up with 61ders on tues. had a good time laughing, toking rubbish and crapping with them. it's jus awesome.

i realised that most of us have not really changed, but we have grown.

from "gossiping" about ppl, to toking abt the society, abt politics, abt our lives, we have grown, haven't we?

before we know it, wedding bells will start to ring.

time passes me by so fast. so fast. that is y i've decided.

我要非常认真的过生活。

真的。

No comments:

Post a Comment