Friday, February 22, 2008

today is my best running so far. i was really dreading it, and felt like it was really torturous. but to tell the truth, i really din feel that torturous while running today. in fact, i kind of enjoyed it. that's my greatest achievement so far! haha. i used to hate running in sch so much and i really dun like 2.4km, but now i'm amazed by the progress. *crossing my fingers and praying this routine will last*. so frens, u will support me won't u? Pls help me by not asking me out for supper, or at least bring me out n forbid me from eating. that u're doing me a great great favour.

i hope i have enough determination to last me through, and i hope i only take 3 months to shed all the weight i want to. I pray, i focus, i ask.

and friends, u will support me huh? :)

on another note, just heard abt chen guan xi.

讲真的,虽然每个人都对他的过错非常生气,但是,人非圣贤,孰能无过?佩服他的勇气,喜欢他站出来的决心。给他多一个机会吧。我似乎太宽容了一点,可是对于勇敢认错的人,我还是欣赏的,不是吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment