Monday, June 16, 2008

a big thanks to my co-host, for making these 2 days such fun fun time. i had a great time hosting with him, he was so funny, hilarious and relaxed. (: it's nice to meet a new friend like that. thanks sir!

and a big thanks for my friend. thanks for the card. (: it was timely, encouraging and unexpected. your acts of love and service really touch my heart. love being your fren.

i have safely finished one week, still alive and kicking. it's the start of a new one. though i was physically a little exhausted, i had a lot of great company and fun. at hosting the father's day buffet, i m telling u, my co-host was really good! haha. many ppl said it was great so praise God for that! and we had quite abit of fun at michelle's party. happy to catch up with the frens that i have missed. (:

thanking God, for the awesome ppl He has placed in my life. love Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment