Sunday, June 22, 2008

something that i felt sad about, because of the busy schedule, is the lack of fellowship with friends and people. i miss my friends and my life! haha. many times when i talk to them or meet up with them, i would be so exhausted i don't really have much energy to talk or to communicate. just want to say Sorry guys for not having enough time to spend with u! sounds weird but awfully true. :(

and to someone that called last night, my sincere apologies. you know i m really too exhausted, so hang on there for a while k? n i really appreciate u pressing into my life.

and to all who stood by me, xiaoting says thank u. thank u for putting up with my complaints, my mia-ing, for willing to be my fren even though u noe i m so bz i have no time to tok to u. thanks for all ur understanding, i'll be back soon! haha. and to those who rose up n stand in the gap, u r much appreciated.

thanks for all the help rendered really, the encouragement in time of need, want u to know, frens, u make part of me. it is God, and it is you who keep me going. another few more weeks to go, n i will be through.

jia you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment