Sunday, July 20, 2008

the en104 hangover hit me today.

lol.

i was feeling pretty alive when i went for pm last night, and even after coming back, i din feel exhausted and all. but this morning when i woke up, the fatigue really hit me.

and the funny thing is, i was so tired, that on the way back in the bus, i was dozing off. this is unusual, because i was with my member! but i was so tired that i could not keep my eyes open. following which i needed to go out with my dad, and i literally slept from the beginning till the end. usually i will take that time to tok to daddy, but i was really too tired. and now, i m still feeling it. :)

wanted to update more and tok more on stuff, but perhaps after i have really recuperated. the fatigue is getting to me, and i can already see the 101 things i need to do this coming wk. and before anything, it's the ntu-nus camp. haha. lol i will back in sch again.

watching dark knight tml yeah. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment