Tuesday, July 29, 2008

i m so supposed to update on my very exciting 22nd birthday. but i m just a little too tired.

it has been awesome though.

my biggest thank you goes out to all who made my day. you guys rock, really.

to my cg, i m amazed by you guys. thanks for your love! i will specially put up a post in dedication to you guys k? haha. i love the cinderella story. n i enjoy being a princess. haha.

to my dearest frens in MY subzone: guys, my warmest thanks goes out to you, for always being there for me, for being my frens, and my fellow co-workers. indeed it's a great priveilege to serve God together with you.

to the many many who wished me happy birthday, over msn, phone, sms etc etc, i m touched! :) and i have not finished replying them yet. haha.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and last but not least, i thank YOU for being in my life, for bringing these great frens into my midst, for putting me in a great physical and spiritual family, for never failing me, for being the very reason of my existence. for without You, all these would not have been possible.

love You Lord.

promise i will put up a proper post soon. ciao for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment