Wednesday, July 02, 2008

it was a fruitful talk, amidst our crappy tiredness.

a lot of things went thru my mind, things that i did not have time to think about, thoughts that suddenly crossed my mind.

just past the halfway mark, i was just looking back.

it is indeed an experience. and like what i told him, it really expanded my horizons. it touched my heart that someone knew exactly what i was toking about. but i just felt a little torn. and a little tug in the heart.

but now when i think abt it, there must be a way right? when GPDI's doctors and businessmen were mentioned. they r really the new breed.

wad to do.. where to go.. the involvement?

i wonder..

but i felt like this is another level.

he asked, r u ready to take up the cultural mandate?

it's a whole new chapter.

i'm loving it. :)

taking my first step.. a little scared.. a little apprehensive.. but excited n expectant.

show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment