Friday, July 18, 2008

so the game is officially over. hurhurhur. it was actually a very exciting game, and i realised, my threshold for no sleep has gone up one notch higher. it's crazy how i can analyse numbers when i have not slept for like 24-48 hours. wahahaha.

in the past one wk, we were playing this game called marketplace. J told me that it is a very very fun game, which i totally agree, and my group really went through the highs and the lows. and after a week of little sleep, the game is finally over, with us ending in 23 million debt, and i wonder what is gg to happen at the end of the day.

but this experience was cool, and from the bottom of my heart, i love inferno!!!! hahaha. we r a bunch of crazy idiots, who just totally whacked it after we hit riddo. wahahahahaha. and there were like so many crazy moments, and though we end up heavily in debt, we had tons tons of fun. INFERNO U ROCK. haha. i will post up pics n videos k? on uncle ben's game theory, ah huat's ah huat-ed moment, and i think our whole team just ah-huated. wahahhaa.

this is the end of en101-en104, and i wonder wad will happen to us after en104. But i had a total lot of fun through this, especially en104! and i think, one more time, my team rocks like mad. wahahaha. i love u guys! hurhurhur.

k la more updates after tday. i m feeling very alive, and looking forward to a week of rest before starting to pia again. and today i realised, freak i have not started on my FYP! haha.

k guys i will see u all. my beloved helen is back. date me!

No comments:

Post a Comment