Monday, December 22, 2008

that day i had a conversation with MY. i was telling her, many times as a leader, we may think that we have already arrived, but the truth is, that there is still a long way to go. I have always admired people who choose to keep on moving on, to keep on becoming better.

And MY said sth that really struck me hard. She said, people choose to move on because of a vision. They move on because they have a vision of what they want to become. What a revelation. Not that it is something i don't know about, but there and then, suddenly it hit something in me.

Last Sunday, Pastor also preached about being a person of vision. I really felt God speak to me. What kind of person do I want to be? What kind of disciple, leader? What kind of future do i want? It was something that i started to ponder. What do i want to see in 2009?

Read someone's blog by chance. What she wrote in her blog reminded me of certain things. Coming back to the secret place again. Wanting to seek Him for more, to have more of Him. Like what Pastor said, God is first, Family second, Ministry third.

ending 2008 with a big bang, and looking forward to 2009.

xiaoting, RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment