Monday, August 24, 2009

fruitful mondays

this is my second monday after sot has ended.

and i’m loving it.

got to slp late on sun night cos i didn’t have to wake up early, so i watched confessions of a shopaholic. nice. :)

woke up and met kt for bs. i love it! it makes me feel productive n fruitful and happy, giving bs once again.

after that i met my dad to change my plan for starhub to save some $$$$. haha. away with humongous phone bills!!

then i head down to my cousin’s house once again, ran in the gym, swam (or rather soaked) myself in the pool, enjoyed myself in the jacuuzi, and had fun playing water gun with my nephew at the water playground. (i sit on the slide too! haha. it’s crazy fun)

and i had dinner, watched him study, picked up sth from a fren, and took a bus back.

somehow, a Monday like that takes my mind off a lot of things.

my phone is exceptionally quiet, and i’m just allowing my mind to rest.

thoughts.

accidentally stumbled upon someone’s blog started 4 yrs ago, and i was amazed what God has done in her. The change in her is so evident, and it inspired me a lot.

I know that from 4 yrs ago till now, i have changed a lot, but what i saw in her was really amazing. makes me wonder, where will i be 4 years from now.

i’m really loving my life, savouring every moment of it.

adapting to work in suntec, and loving my days.

You are an amazing God!

No comments:

Post a Comment