Friday, August 21, 2009

stories to tell

this morning i went to the airport to meet lulu. and met many other sot students who were there to also send their fellow sot mates off.

and one kind soul offered to send me back to suntec. and i got to eat my macDonalds breakfast.

honestly, somebody giving u a ride early morning, coupled w mac breakfast, is good enough to make me smile for a whole day.

he was sharing with me his story of what God has done in his life, how God brought him to different places and SOT, n wj asked me if i m impacted. not exactly, but truly inspired.

i am amazed, how everyone of us have our own stories to tell, how He, the author n finisher of our faith, writes 6 billion stories, each one strangely similar in some ways, yet different in many. How all of us are seeking n searching His mind, finding out what He has in store for our lives.

If u ask me, i think that is awfully exciting. Not kidding.

I am living my now, yet excited to know wad holds in the future. Words cannot express my thrill of walking with Him each day, and having Him lead me by the hand. it’s truly an adventure.

Love You a lot!! Thank You for sending someone, just to make my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment