Monday, August 17, 2009

Mondays.

KT coined it the SOT withdrawal symptom. I feel weird if i can 自然醒。So i got him to meet me at 10am. which both of us din wake up and had to postpone to lunch. haha. but i managed to send weixuan off! thank God for that! :)

i had to fill my day with sth, so i brought my nephew out to watch UP, since many have said the show is good, and boy, i really can agree. I was so touched that i really cried, and my cousin was asking, did matthew look at me strangely like y r u crying? Unfortunately yes he did. Halfway thru he was staring at me and wondering why was i tearing like that. haha. CIMG3828

CIMG3832 CIMG3833 CIMG3836 CIMG3837 CIMG3834

I really enjoyed the show for some reason, already started tearing watching their love story.

我记得有一次,一个朋友谈恋爱后,我曾经送她一样礼物,上面写着:

『爱情不是两人注视彼此的眼睛,而是两人仰望同一方向。』

Love is not gazing into each other’s eyes, but is both looking unto the same horizon.

Something like that. It was in English.

今天,当我看到他们两人活出同样的梦想,我心中真的很感动。爱情就是如此不是吗?是找到一个。。可以一同和你活出梦想的人。这才是爱。

他的执著,让我好感动。

I felt so much after watching the show, and cried so hard that i felt my eyes were a little swollen after the show. Haha.

除了感动。还是感动。

Don’t look for the one who will simply gaze into your eyes, look for the one who will go with you, and bring you to places. Places you have never been before.

I did enjoy my Monday。 :) It was relaxing just hanging out with my nephew, and playing silly games like who can walk the slowest. Haha. and the show is awesome.

Have a great week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment