Tuesday, November 17, 2009

busy and fruitful days

haven’t really been blogging huh. haha. i dun blog for 2 reasons.

a. nothing to blog about.

b. too many things on my mind that it’s just too difficult to blog.

and for now, it’s the latter.

so now, to just randomly post abt my life. haha.

1. post-packing days.

after packing my room, i’m loving it.

yes there r still many many books, but it’s neat and tidy, and really makes me feel much happier. :) i love my room. and the weather nowadays is just sooooo good for slping. so all the more i love it.

2. the time to be away.

dong has left for brunei.

oh man this is the first time he is leaving for soooo long and i really think, i’m gonna miss him. though we don’t talk as much, but i miss his nonsense and presence.

3 weeks is quite a long time.

angel is in indo, dong in brunei, kt in taiwan, lulu in taiwan, wj in mugging land.

i wonder, what am i doing here? haha.

3. 60 min love revolution.

our first time to old folks’ home.

it is really quite exciting to bring joy to these ppl.

and i am so proud of my members.

they r really living out, our 60min love revolution.

4. fruitfulness

serving the kingdom.

seeing fruits.

loving God and people.

5. my time to be away.

will be away from 30 nov to 3 dec. then going korea in jan. it’s my time to be away. yippie!

for now, it’s back to solitude in my little room. ;)

till the world meets me again.

尽管我不明白,我也不完全了解,i am loving my God and my life. :)

ciao and nights to all.

oh i forgot to say.

I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!

don’t be too shocked when u see me k?

kt really exclaimed. haha.

nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment