Sunday, November 01, 2009

its unbelievable

Recently God has really been speaking to me.

I had a really good talk w ahma on fri, n I was reminded of what God has done for me n brought me through this year.

What pst preached over the weekend, reminded me of how I gave up my dreams in exchange of his dreams.
N I often wonder, is it all worth it? But I hung on to the fact, that God has sth greater for me, n that it is better to live out His will than my will.

these few days I started realising, that God has already been doing what He promised.

And 2009 has been unbelievable.

There r days I wake up, wondering if this is a dream. I m not kidding.

I dunno how to tell u how overwhelmed n humbled I m, by His grace over my life n His favour.

I really feel, that I dun deserve it.

God, thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment