Monday, November 23, 2009

monday bluessssss

seriously, it has been 2 mondays in a row, that i just can’t sleep properly on sunday nights.

i have no idea what is wrong really.

on every single day except monday, my body is so resistant to wake up, but only on monday, it refuses to go back to sleep.

it’s driving me nuts, by waking up after 6 hours, and refusing to go back to sleep after. and making me feel exhausted. :(

my dear body, recognise that monday is R n R day can? pretty pls.

oh and next monday i can’t sleep. :(

anyway, random blogging.

was talking to lulu jie last night, and she mentioned that i changed. in some really interesting ways. i’m not putting it up here though.

had a great time w xq last night, my dearest friend. i love times like that with her, she’s probably one of the few that i can walk for so long with at ecp, and chill, and talk abt life and everything under the sun.

i miss those times.

sometimes i think, we just need to get away from the city, and while we were walking back to parkway, i love the breeze!

counting down one week to retreat. i’m excited.

God works in ways that amaze me, and still does.

till now, i’m going back to my Monday, and while waiting for ms sher to wake, i’m wondering what should i do.

hurhur.

happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment