Sunday, September 12, 2010

inspiration

i never truly understood the meaning of inspiration, until i met this couple, who laid down everything for the vision of God in their lives, then i understood true inspiration.

they truly inspire.

just like many around me have inspired me, in every single area.

and there came a secret desire, that i can live my life as an inspiration.

it is a burden in my heart.

the same DNA i caught, the same values i have, the spirit of sacrifice we carry, will be passed on, from this one, to the next, to the next and to the next generation.

it does affect me when people do not understand sacrifice.

because one of the essence of Christianity, is sacrifice. That is John 3:16.

it does affect me when people do not understand delayed gratification.

when they want something or someone, but they are not willing to wait for the right time.

when I saw the verse Acts 13:22, David did ALL of My will.

say “ALL” and all means, ALL.

how many of us, would one day be able to say, I have done everything God wants me to do.

My prayer, is that you, you and you, will walk worthy of the calling that God has given to you.

My prayer is, that my life can truly be an inspiration, that when u see how God has blessed me because I was willing to sacrifice, I was willing to lay down, I was willing to put aside my “wants”', as long as it is not in the will of God, God has blessed me 100 fold and beyond, and granted me the desires of my heart.

to walk worthy, of your calling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment