Tuesday, September 07, 2010

made in CHC

that day a friend text me n told me, someone asked her, what did CHC teach you?

she asked me, if it were you, how would you reply?

this was my reply.

CHC taught me… everything.

From being a student, to being a teacher

From being a disciple, to being a discipler

From being a child, to being a parent

From being a girl, to being a woman

From being a single, to being a girlfriend and one day, to being a wife.

What I am today, my values, my attitudes, my perspective, my lifetyle, is imparted to me in this special place.

my friend put it aptly – made in CHC.

judge me if u like, but i m a product of CHC.

“You can leave a church, an organisation, a pastor, a leader, but you never leave a family.” – Ed Silvoso

this is my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment