Sunday, September 11, 2005

back frm service n tuition n stuff. glad that the week is over. cos it has not been ez. but service was great! love it when pst toked abt it n stuff. cos it is jus amazing. the heart of worship.

jus feel that all of us really need to have the heart of worship becos this is wad it is all about. u noe everytime u think bout pple like abraham n david n stuff u really wonder.. how do they do it? but yet u also yearn to walk with God like that. to be so entwined around Him. yep. that is the heart of worship.

tdy took a walk around bugis. finally after so long. kind of missing shopping but kind of tired of getting things as well. though i m also quite tired of my wardrobe. :) but gave wei yi bs tdy n enjoyed it. :) and enjoyed toking to my members as well. :) it is nice to have fellowship.

this week is my mid term break!!!!! yay! although i still will be as busy as ever, let us hope i will have a teeny weeny little bit of more time to catch up on my studies!

n let us have a breakthru this week... revival revival revival.

and helen jus emailed me! man.. it is like that kind that makes u all sentimental n wanting to cry. i miss that ger! n i noe she is reading this. u noe sometimes i really wish i can be overseas studying.. but guess that is jus not the will of God for me. but i really wanna experience it if i ever get a chance. if God wants me to, that is. if not den i will make ntu heaven on earth. :) i will really really try. haha. and helen, gambate! behind u all the way n praying for u gal. love ya lots.

okie going off. think i gonna blog more often. wanna change my blogskin too.

anybody want to do it for me? hee. nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment