Friday, September 02, 2005

hihi. i m in da bian room now blogging. jus feel that God has been such a good God to me since sch reopen. that God has been really guiding me and giving me strength to work, lead cg and study at the same time. now i noe what does it mean that the steps of the righteous r ordered by the Lord. yep.

chan eng n i was jus toking abt it. how can Pst Kong do it???? where does he get his strength from? den the next day i was jus praying and the presence of God jus came and God told me this is how Pastor does it! and now i really know what it means by "cant live a day without Your presence" Lord. the presence of God is jus so precious in my life and i m really sustained every day by that. gee i love Him and His presence!

yup God is good and i got nice tuition assignments and good frens and fantastic cg members! haha.357 i love u. hee. jus realise that u guys get more n more adorable as the days go past. haha. thank you for standing in prayer with me to believe for a breakthrough in the cg! love all of u!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment