Monday, September 12, 2005

jus wan to blog b4 i slp. i really like penning my thots down. now amidst my busy schedule, i seldom have time to think except maybe during travelling. n that is y pple ask me if i mind the long distance frm ntu. not really becos i appreciate that time in which i think and sleep too. haha.

tdy was a rainy day. i used to dislike rainy days thinking that they r inconvenient n troublesome n they make me wet. but i enjoyed the day. :) i like the freshness in the air after it rains. i like the cool breeze that it carries. i like walking after it rains.

jus now was jus teaching tuition n God awakened this in me. shall pen it down in chinese.

每个人一生下来都有这样东西“童真”。而今天我好像看到“童真"的再现。哈哈哈哈。轻描淡写的几句话,提醒了我我们每个人都有着一份上帝赐的礼物。只是因为现实的残酷,生活的步伐,罪恶的恶心,把它淹没了。我好想唤起心中那一份“童真”。难怪人家说童年是最让人怀念的。而看到别人能够那么单纯,才发现能拥有单纯,童真是一个福气。:)

No comments:

Post a Comment