Thursday, September 22, 2005

new blogskin!

yay! i have finally changed my blogskin! haha. i m sho happy. isnt this nice? i really really liked it! Jesus is the reason y i live! yay!!!!

i feel sort of evil cos i m wasting time sitting in front of my com. but these few days i have been really happy cos God really has been good to me. On wed i had such a great time in sch! this week we start lecture with a wonderful lecturer from bei da. hee. half of my dream coming true? even liang wen fu was there. n i absorbed during sociology class though i dozed off la. hee. n i had great lessons nowadays n there is jus such a flow in my life.. the oil of the Holy Spirit.

n i have a magic weighing machine! it makes u lighter! haha. my dad stood on it and he lost 7 kg. muahahahaha. jus last sun i went ikea to buy a lot a lot of things to decorate my room. n i packed my room for like 8 hours???? can u like believe it? but there is a great sense of satisfaction looking at my room now.. haha. it is so much neater. :)

xiao ting is a happy girl.. jus on tues God started another work in me again. man i m telling u.. it is jus absolutely awesome to live for God!

i love You Jesus!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment