Monday, September 26, 2005

reminisces

was jus reading my blog in another place. was so amazed by the things that God brought me through. yet reading it put a once new desire in me. i really want to love God more than i ever did before.

u noe pple once asked me.. how can a person keep on loving the Lord? and i asked myself before too. u noe like Pst Kong.. He has been a Christian for 30 yrs.. y is he able to love God more n more?

den i remembered i told the person. u can love Him because He first loved us. u noe sth.. we cant love God on our own. we dun have the strength. we love Him becos the Holy Spirit will put that desire within us to love.

so here i m once again Lord..

asking that u help me to love you so much more.

that every single day i will love u more than my yesterday..

and keep me close to u every moment of my life.

i wan to live for You.

help me Holy Spirit..

No comments:

Post a Comment