Friday, July 28, 2006

reflections

tdy is my 20th birthday. but this yr's bday feels different. n i dunno y. it jus din feel like it is a big thing. usually i will get very excited over my birthday, especially when i turn the big 2 today. but it din feel like it.

nevertheless, i had a great time tdy. (((:

a big thank u to all who remembered and took the effort to wish me happy birthday. ur thoughts n ur love is much appreciated. i m reminded of the love n the friendships i have and i m thankful.

big thanks to chan eng for accompanying me tog and for being so lame. i cant believe we did it. haah.

this how i spent my day. i spent the first hour reading john grisham's book. and i woke up real early to do my translation. den i was half hour late for my movie lake hse. it was kinda nice. i like sandra bullock n keanu reeves. and i spent the rest of the day at wild wild wet like a real silly kid. but i enjoyed myself. will do my reflections later. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment