Thursday, July 13, 2006

sth larger than myself

tdy i went to chec. a long time in many months. i enjoyed my days there. went to pick up my translation stuff. n u noe wad? i felt like sth within me was turned on. like God flicking a switch within me. this is wad i m supposed to be living for.

when i was younger, i used to think that i cant do much n there is only so much i can do for God. but now i realise, i m older, and i m 20. jus one or two days ago, i said, i feel like i m being forced to grow up. Part of me still wants to be that little HC ger in that little brown uniform.

suddenly i feel like my eyes opened.

come on i got to stop thinking that way. i got to stop living in the past. he who dwells in the past has no future. and it is no use people telling me since i m young, ting u have a great destiny in God.

you noe wad? i know i have a great destiny in God. I know that God has called me for sth greater. I know he wants me to go to china. i know he has called me for sth larger than myself. n i wan to live it. i dun wan to stay in that little small girl, with no dreams no visions, jus trying to live a day at a time.

ting rise up and grow up! come on live out ur destiny in God! stop living in ur comfort zone! stop being so limited! come on wun u do sth great for God today???

i wan to live for china. i wan to go for missions. i wan to preach the gospel. i wan to impact thousands and thousands of lives out there. i wan to do sth great for God!

think big act big talk big cos u have a BIG GOD!

if i have 8 hours to chop down the tree, i will spend 6 sharpening my axe.

No comments:

Post a Comment